Thursday, July 14, 2005

These Boots were made for....

Ok, B teased you a bit by ending the last post by telling you about my black patent leather stripper boots. Well, sex is what these boots were made for!

While I would love to have been a stripper in my early years (oh, if only I knew then what I know now), I do love to dress like one now. And I give a mean lap dance...for girls and guys. And, of course, I know all the great shops, such as The Locked Door in Hagerstown MD (worth the drive) not to mention many in DC and Northern VA and websites for shopping for the best in stripper attire. So, any girls reading this just give me a shout and I can hook you up with even more shopping nirvana! I'd also love to learn how to pole dance. Just like the strippers that can really work a pole! LOL I know a girl who loves pole-dancing classes in your home, if you're interested...I'd love to attend or host a Pole Dancing Party.

Yes, I think there's an inner stripper in all of us. We just need to let it loose.

B loved fucking me with my boots on. I was careful, though, not to tread on his more sensitive spots. As you can see, my boots might hurt! You're also getting a peek at my riding crop/feather tickler, my fur-covered handcuffs and our ball-gag.....don't be scared, it's all good! xoxo, Danni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I envy the both of you. My wife will not entertain the swing lifestyle, no matter how many times I ask. Of course, I will not force her so I have to live my fantasies in my mind. Congratulations on finding each other & please continue to post new blogs with hot stories.
Mark
RedUFC@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm....... I love playing dress up!

fiama