Friday, July 01, 2005

The Dominatrix


It's M's turn to "blog" tonight. Now don't be afraid when you read this. I promise that I only do these things to B, upon request. You see, B is the boss at his job with a lot of responsibility. So he likes to "let go" at home and become a submissive...a "bottom"... and I aim to please.

Ahh...it's so good to be a Dominatrix sometimes. If you've ever taken a Myers-Briggs, Strength Deployment Inventory or other personality assessment, you understand what it means to be alpha, assertive-directive and just plain domineering. That's me! We pick up B's kids tomorrow for their July 4th vacation trip to VA. Our usual wild and crazy sex will have to take a back seat to kid events 'til they return home to their mom next week. So...what's a Dom to do but to do her Dom-thing. Poor B! awwww.....

First I blind-folded B. Tee-hee-hee. Then slowly strapped B down on the black satin sheets using our faux-leopard cuffs, stretched out face-up in a "drawn-and-quartered" format.

A little whipped cream on B's balls and cock gets thing started, not to mention hard! Then the placement of a rubber ball gag on a leather strap in B's mouth is the killer! And as much as I like to receive anally, I like to give as well. After much teasing and licking with the whipped cream (yes, rimming!), I decide to slip in my cute little vibrating bullet into B's ass and turn it on. The vibe gives such a great feeling against B's prostate...and his cock gets as hard as a rock.

Well, I want to suck him off to completion and swallow his sweet hot cum, but that rock hard cock is just too inviting. So, sit on it, I must! I can feel the vibe in B's ass in my pussy, too! After much grinding on B's cock and slamming my pussy hard against him, he quivers and rocks with a huge orgasm.

Since my pussy was dripping wet with B's cum and I'm not finished yet (duh!), out comes the infamous Pearl Butterfly (see previous blog posts for link...girls, you gotta have one!). I always seem to need to flip over on all fours and jam my vibe deep into my pussy. B offered to help and out came my very first dildo I ever owned (also the one I use on my strap-on). With a little KY warming "lube in a tube" , the dildo slips in my ass easily. I was so hotttt at this point that not much stimulation was needed to achieve my Big O, or what I lovingly refer to as my "Guy Orgasm" .

Damn, I'm horny again from just writing this, adding links and watching the girl-girl action on Cathouse 3....oh, B....let's go!

No comments: