Saturday, January 29, 2011

Soul mates

By Danni (the BiF ½ of Danni and B)


Sometimes some afternoon delight can be had just between husband and wife. Morning delight is quite pleasurable, too.

B and I enjoyed one of those days recently where we stayed horny from morning through the early afternoon when we both came home early for work - before venturing out to meet a new couple for a 4-way - until the wee hours of the following morning.

Words cannot describe how I feel about my soul mate, B. The pictures that follow are each worth at least 1,000 words. And I’m not even posting all of the ones we took. Enjoy!

Morning:


Afternoon (in no particular order)



And, yes, that IS my g-spot basically hanging out, she is so turned on.




Yes, B did make me squirt.... hence, the very juicy pussy!



Ah, that tongue!!!!



We call this position the "boob tube" and it consists of me riding his cock cowgirl, than leaning back over the footrest of the recliner so all B sees are my boobs and the TV. Best way to watch sports he tells me.





Did I tell you that I love to suck cock? I love you, B!

No comments: