Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Someone saved my life tonight

By Danni (BiF)

After a gloriously fun New Year's celebration which started in the early afternoon, went well into the wee hours of New Year's Day and included hours of dancing and multiple (and very pleasurable) encounters with sexy people, it was finally time to go to sleep.

As soon as my hubby's head hit the pillow, he began to toss and turn and shake the bed. I thought...there is NO way he is taking a "sleeping pill" after multiple ejaculations during our after-party play.

It was then I realized he was rubbing his head feverishly, not his cock.

When I asked what was wrong, he said he had the worst headache of his life. He drinks very little at parties, so this certainly wasn't a case of too much alcohol.

Danni to the rescue! And the hospital emergency room was not going to be where we spent the day. The only possible solution was a blow job to relieve the pressure. Quick, dirty and swallowed!

Bringing his well-used cock back to life was relatively easy. He's used to my mouth and often drifts back to me during group play to get a bit of a "fluff."

As soon as he came, which surprisingly took no time at all, he said, "You saved my life."

That was just about the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Happy New Year!

No comments: