Wednesday, November 09, 2005

From a Kinky Woman (at least from her blog)


1. Were you named after anyone? Who?
A neighbor my family liked. Hmmm...wonder if there was a family secret?
2. When did you last cry?
At a sappy movie.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Fried bologna.
4. What is your most favorite CD?
Aerosmith's Big Ones
5. Where is your second home?
I don't even have one. I'm a "kept" woman!
6. Do you trust others too easily?
Not at all...I tend to very cautious. Feel I'm a good judge of character though.
7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My bunny rabbit with the chewed-up nose. Must have had an oral fixation back then too.
8. Would you bungee jump?
No way! I'm a scaredy-cat.
9. Do you think that you are strong?
Strong-willed, yes.
10. What are your favorite color(s)?
Black and blue, but not bruises.
11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My big mouth; sometimes I speak before thinking. Although it comes in handy during sex.
12. Who do you miss most? deceased? Living?
Deceased-My dad who passed away in 1991.
Living-My honey (B) when we're apart, which luckily isn't often.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A Keebler Fudge-Striped cookie. Oops, diet slip!
14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black.
15. What is the weather like right now?
It's way too warm for this time of year...I'm ready to turn my electric blanket on!
16. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My honey...actually text-messaged.
17. Do you wear contacts?
Long story, I used to wear contacts, then had lasik (which didn't last but 18 months before my vision changed again) and now I'm wearing glasses until I feel confident enough to find another eye doctor to do the lasik enhancement.
18. Last Movie You Watched?
Blondage...my fave!
19. Favorite Day of the Year?
My birthday.
20. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation?
I still want to try to get to Desires in Cancun. We're gonna try (again) for the Lifestyle Takeover for October 2006 and pray for NO Hurricanes.
21. Favorite Smells?
My sheets after a few nights of hot sex with B...what a smell! Hmmmm....
22. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home?
Japan.

Now it's your turn!

http://ladycalliah.blogspot.com

No comments: