Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Virginia Friends - Hot Bikini Bods Night in July and Shift Work

We're so behind in our party blogging, that I'm just gonna post a quick catch up! Friday night at VA Friends was kinda quiet. We met a few new people, one couple I honed in on and we spent quite a bit of time chatting with them. We decided at midnight to head upstairs to the private, secure hallway party. I enjoyed playing with the F's beautiful titties, nibbling and fondling as we headed up in the elevator. However, I got the "vibe" that she was not all that girl-friendly. Oh-oh! Not MY cup-of-tea! Anyway, they headed straight for the food table, aka hog trough, and I dragged B back to our room. Bottom line, I was horny and needed my guy. Just wasn't in to feeding at the trough nor "working" on another couple.

By the way, if you're wondering why I'm not mentioning names....honestly, neither of us could remember them! LOL How's that for making an impression on us?

Saturday night was a MUCH better evening! We hooked up with our friends, Fiama and Ghiaccio, did dinner at my fave, Hooter's. The cute little blonde waitress, Anie, admitted to me that although she was recently engaged to her boyfriend, she was also bi-. OMIGOD!!!! I gave her my card, complete with email and phone number and suggested that when she got off work at 2am, she should come to our Swinger Party.

We had such a good time with Anie; she even ran out the door to give me a big hug good-bye as we had slipped out to leave while she was busy. Unfortunately, it was just banter at Hooter's; she didn't show up later at the party. Boo hoo! Always next time, though.

B and I decided that we would do "shift work" tonight since we only "did" each other the night before. Fiama and Ghiaccio loved our idea and, well, first shift was ON! We played from the time we got back from dinner until late into the dance downstairs. Sorry I can't remember all the ins and outs (pardon the pun), but suffice it to say that first shift was VERY successful.

B and I eventually got downstairs to the party. I wore my gold bikini. It was HOTTT! Later we found out that Fiama and Ghiaccio, our first shifters, fell asleep in their room and didn't show up until much later. We were so excited to see our old friends, L&M, at the party. We all danced and fondled and kissed! Hmmm, second shift was looking pretty good! We were stuck like glue to L&M, including our move up to the "grind room", aka the Club 69 Hospitality Suite.

While we danced at Club 69, the two girls faced each other with our respective guys behind the other girl. I fell to my knees and ate that beautiful pussy on L. Believe me, I explored (and enjoyed!) her smooth pussy. L's been getting laser hair removal and has a pussy as smooth as mine was at 11 years old.

Oh, by the way, if you know L&M, don't tell them they were second shift...we didn't. ;-) Dogs, aren't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm.....Mmmmmmmm! One memorable moment for me was when Ghiaccio was doing Danni doggystyle and I was lying underneath licking as feverishly as I could! It totally destroyed my makeup and hair, but it was SOOOOO worth it! teehee! I loved every minute of it!