Thursday, March 16, 2006

Marathon Progressive House Party....revisited in pictoral...

Yeah, eat your heart out...and try not to cum all over your computer while checking out the hot chicks (and some pretty cool cocks, too) that partied with us last weekend. Just makes you want to take the day off and masturbate all day, I know!







Just so you know, that's the head of the Hitachi wand (white thing) stuck in between B and me after I dropped it. He was cuming and I was squirting, so how did you expect for me to hold onto it?!?! LOL


Ahhhh...see you at VA Friends Friday night for the St. Patrick's Day party and Saturday night for the Mardi Gras party. We've got beads!!!!!!
xoxo, Danni

7 comments:

Jody said...

wish i was there

Unknown said...

I stand corrected. I, Danni, was not the ONLY squirter at the House Party. Gina G squirted warm yummy breast milk at me, too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions for a wannabe squirter?

Unknown said...

We learned about squirting first-hand at a club, compliments of a very HOTTT professional couple from Spain. They worked on me for quite a while in the ceiling swing (now you know why I like ours so much!) and as soon as B started to fuck me, I exploded.

Soon after we did research on the web to learn more about the what, how, why, where, etc. And, I haven't stopped since. B has "taught" sev'l other girls to squirt. (I got them worked up, but he finished!) Give us a yell and we'll help you out!

xoxo, Danni
danni654@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

now . . . what excactly was she intending to use the bottle for (in the fourth pic down from the top on this page)? . . . she doesn't appear to be thirsty . . . nor a "waitress" bringing a drink to someone else . . . so . . . what oh what did she have in mind for that bottle? . . . :)

Anonymous said...

well . my comment didn't go on the page i thought it would :(

so it appears irrelevant here . . but then . . i usually AM irrelevant! ha! :)

Anonymous said...

well . my comment didn't go on the page i thought it would :(

so it appears irrelevant here . . but then . . i usually AM irrelevant! ha! :)