We had a comment made on this YouTube video that we posted.
COMMENT: "fake fake fake mingers"
Now I know there are some strange people lurking on YouTube, but what the heck is a "mingers"?
Found multiple definitions from the Urban Dictionary:
1. a male or female who fell out of the ugly tree at birth and hit every branch on the way down
2. someone who was not just touched by the ugly stick at birth but was battered severely with it; anyone who does not look better to you after several strong alcoholic drinks probably fits this category
3. although now more commonly used to define an extremely visually challanging appearance, the word minger originally came from scottish gaelic, meaning 'septic vagina'; often used by chavs (which I had to look up, too, and it means: British equivalent of "white trash") all over Britain to define anything remotely disgusting
4. someone who smells or looks unclean, or is generally unattractive
5. someone with a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle (ok, now there's an interesting euphemism)
6. not simply someone who is just coyote ugly, the phrase usually implies she is ugly, unkempt, over-weight and has hygiene problems such as a fishy cunt or skid marks on her underwear and her arse really stinks if you go to mount her doggy-style; she is also sexually promiscuous - a person who spreads sexually transmitted diseases; her victims are always extremely horrified when they wake up the next morning; a somewhat crude term, the phrase is only usually used by people who are common, of low intellect or mingers themselves; word comes from northern England and from Scotland
7. Descriptive noun. Someone who mings, or is minging.
a. someone who smells bad
b. an ugly person (used of people to whom your attention has been drawn by a friend, perversely as a potential mate)
c. someone who has very recently been drunk. Cognate of rat-arsed. This description should not be used to describe someone as drunk, as you will probably be drunk yourself
d. someone generally distasteful
OUCH! Glad B and I don't know any "mingers".
P.S. We're missing another VA Friends event, the ever-popular Lady in Red Party. I was sick last month, now B's got the flu or something. Hopefully, we'll be ready to party at the March events: St. Patrick's Day/Mardi Gras.
Oh, and I think friends of ours are coordinating a Meet-n-Greet. YEAH! Let us know if you're interested...