Thursday, February 08, 2007

First Pussy Impression


One of the pleasantly unexpected benefits of having this blog is getting connected to some of the hottest, sexiest and wildest people around. And a perfect example of hot, sexy and wild is the girl we met up with last night.

Jewel (our pet name for her) contacted us a few weeks ago after she'd been reading the blog for a while. She told us how much she enjoyed reading about our adventures (yes, they ARE all true, for any of you skeptics, just ask our "friends"). She told us how she'd love to meet us, but was a little nervous as she didn't feel as "experienced" as we were. After some back and forth trying to deal with our schedules, we decided to meet at a local restaurant, a wonderfully loud place that allows for some "unedited" conversation without fear of being overheard.

After some food and drinks and a little "get to know you" conversation, Jewel agreed to come back over to our place, the "Sex Palace". Now, Jewel is a sexy little thing with a tight, tanned body and great gravity-defying breasts. Of course, our regular readers know just how sexy Danni is (if you don't remember, check out the numerous pictures and postings and videos). Watching these two girls undress and join me in the jacuzzi would be enough to make most men cum right there on the spot, but I was able to control myself enough to join them in the water.

Now, Jewel is very girl-friendly, much to Danni's delight. We understand that's why Jewel decided to contact us in the first place. The girls started out by just sitting next to each other in our indoor jacuzzi, enjoying the steam and warmth and light conversation. Then, they started touching each other's legs under the water, then kissing each other, fondling each other's perfect breasts and finally exploring each others pussy. As I took in the scene (sometimes just watching can be great fun), I enjoyed watching Danni and Jewel gently rubbing their legs, asses, and breasts.

Not wanting to rush things with the girls, I took my time and eventually joined them in a sexy three way kiss (perhaps my single favorite sex act!). We were all getting hot and bothered, both by the nakedness and the steam from the jacuzzi, so we decided to head upstairs to the bedroom.

We laid down on the bed to better appreciate all of Jewel's assets. Danni immediately got between Jewel's legs and began exploring her wonderful cunt. I had the pleasure of having full access to the rest of her as we kissed and groped each other.


Danni eventually came up for air and told me that I just must have a sampling of Jewel's wonderful pussy. So, I moved in between Jewel's legs as Danni moved up and straddled Jewel's face. I pushed Jewel's legs back and deeply explored her wet pussy with my tongue. Danni shoved her certainly wet cunt down onto Jewel's face. Jewel certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, as were both Danni and I. We all continued in these positions for quite a while.

Danni exclaimed at some point that Jewel certainly knew how to eat pussy.

With Danni still covering Jewel's face, I lifted Jewel's legs and shoved my tongue and fingers ever deeper inside that warm, wet pussy.

As I tongue-fucked Jewel, Danni would occasionally lean backward to kiss me. She loves watching me with other girls, and she enjoyed watching as I had Jewel's legs pinned against Danni's back. Eventually Danni got off of Jewel's face, for fear of leaving a permanent pussy impression on her face (explain that at work, lol) and I finally got to see Jewel's face as I was eating her.

Danni moved around and began licking my balls. Danni knows how easy it is to get me to come from this, but I was determined to hold back a while longer. I was really enjoying this situation. ;-)

Danni pulled out her Hitachi Wand and worked it on Jewel's pussy, fingering her all the while. Jewel laid back against me and experienced what seemed to be a very intense orgasm. It was so hot as she grabbed my head with one arm and I held onto her body and breasts as she arched in waves of spams.

The three of us laid on the bed together for a bit. Unfortunately, Jewel had to get home sooner than any of us would have liked. Danni began sucking my cock.

Jewel was taking this all in and said that she really wanted to stay and watch but had to run. So, Danni and I disengaged and were proper hosts as Jewel got dressed.

We talked about meeting up again VERY soon (just knock, honey, and you know where) and kissed her goodbye.

Danni and I then headed back upstairs to finish what was started. She ended up squirting all over the place, and we slept on towels (which is pretty much the norm now).

We both slept great from a wonderful night. Is it possible that we've found a hot, sexy single female that actually lives near us and is up for some regular playtime?

MMMMM, we hope so.

No comments: