Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Knock, knock! Who's there? Orgy! Orgy!


After hearing (well, reading) all about Danni's "fisting" experience last night, I was happy to be back with her and able to join her for the Saturday night party at Virginia Friends. After 8 hours of driving, I got to the hotel, grabbed a nap for a couple of hours, and we headed down to the party around 9pm.

This was the party between Halloween and New Year's, so it was a little lighter crowd than normal, maybe 80 or so couples. We're told that there were 20 couples at the newcomer session, which explained why there were so many new faces.

We were in the bar section of the party most of the night, catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones. Consuelo and Juan had told us that they'd be there after we had raved about VAF when we met for the first time. As soon as we entered the bar, I spotted Consuelo's beautiful smile.

We also met CeCe and Peeb, a couple new to VAF that has been dating for a few months. They've been loving the lifestyle and were excited about their first party. CeCe was clearly feeling good as she hopped on a booth near the bar a few different times and flashed the entire party. She and Consuelo also enjoyed letting people suck on their nipples throughout the evening. Yummy!

After midnight, we headed up to the restricted floor. The owners of VAF had added a nice dance floor to the party suite, although we didn't spend much time in the suite this night.

Danni and I had gotten more comfortable (i.e. less dressed) and headed out to the hallway to see what was happening. We found Consuelo and Juan again. Danni and I were casually leaning against the wall near the food table chatting with them when Consuelo dropped to her knees in front of Danni and began kissing and fingering her pussy. Danni leaned back and enjoyed, eventually pushing Consuelo down on the hallway floor, so Danni could straddle her face and enjoy being eaten in front of a nice crowd.


After Danni was starting to get rug burn on her knees, she stood up to find Juan with a hard cock trying to get out of his pants. She pulled out his cock and started sucking him. At the same time, Liz, an old VAF friend came over to join the action. Consuelo was fingering her pussy as Liz unzipped my pants and began sucking my cock. Again, a crowd was standing in the hallway watching the action.

Liz had left, but Consuelo and Juan agreed to join Danni and me back in our room. Consuelo immediately told me that I hadn't "properly" experienced her oral talents, and she took my cock deep into her mouth. Damn she felt great. She expertly sucked my cock while Juan was fucking her.

Of course Danni was not to be denied and quickly got her share of Consuelo's pussy. Danni then began sucking Juan as I spent some quality time with Consuelo's cunt, eating her until she began squirting. Uh oh, this was going to be another wet night.

Danni had pulled her hitachi wand out. Danni loves to deep throat a cock while the wand is working on her wet cunt, and she did that often throughout the evening. Consuelo used the double-headed dildo on Danni, pounding her tight pussy with it, as Danni pressed harder and harder on her own clit with the wand.


In the middle of all this wet nakedness, there was a knock at the door. After agreeing that I should answer it, I looked through the key hole and saw that it was that sexy CeCe and her stud Peeb. I opened the door and invited them in. They saw that there were four people very much in the middle of some hot action. This was going to be Consuelo and Juan's first time in a party larger than four people!!

CeCe and Peeb imediately got undressed. Consuelo started sucking Peeb's cock while Juan began fucking CeCe. This gave me some time to fuck Danni and I enjoyed making her squirt a bunch of times.

The double-headed dildo was pulled out again and used between the girls, Consuelo and CeCe.

After a while, I noticed Consuelo's ass up in the air as she was working Peeb's cock. I moved around and began fucking her doggie style. Her tight cunt clenched onto my cock as I enjoyed her warm wetness while she had Peeb deep into her mouth. Danni had been rubbing CeCe's pussy when she decided to share the Hitachi (CeCe had never experienced one). Suddenly we all heard some serious waterfalls. CeCe was a squirter too!! Wow, three in the same bed. One would have been sufficient to soak the bed, so you can imagine what three serious squirters were like.

Danni was ready to get fucked some more, so I laid on the bed and she hopped on top of my cock and started fucking me cowgirl style. Consuelo then straddled my face as the girls began kissing. Juan, sharp guy that he is, moved into position so that his cock could be sucked by both girls at the same time. I couldn't see anything from this vantage point, but it sure sounded like he was enjoying things.

I noticed that CeCe and Peeb were getting dressed, and told CeCe that I needed to at least have a taste of her, since Juan had pretty much monopolized her. Wonderful woman that she is, she got undressed and took over Consuelo's position straddling my face. Damn, her freshly squirted pussy was tasting wonderful. We did eventually kiss them goodnight and continue on with Juan and Consuelo.

Danni was starting to feel sore, and I could tell she was soon going to cry uncle. So I flipped her on her back, pinned her knees behind her ears, and started to slam fuck her. At the same time, Juan grabbed Consuelo, put her into a chair, and started pounding into her.


We fucked our women hard like this for a while. I eventually blew my load deep into Danni, she loves that so much. Juan continued pumping into Consuelo as we appreciated the show. Got some great pics for them, too, as you can see.

Eventually, we were all spent and could barely walk and kissed goodnight.

Of course, I got the WET side of the bed, again. I should be used to that by now, lol.

No comments: