Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So hot, so so hot


If you live in Virginia, you know how hot it is now. And if you know us, you know how we aren't outdoor types, but very much a "controlled temperature" type of couple. So, when the air conditioning breaks down, you know how miserable we can be. Well, the blower crapped out on us today. It's 83 in here, and probably warmer up in the bedroom. Things get hot enough in our bedroom, we don't need to add to the heat.

We had a great time with D & M last night. Danni's recovery was nothing short of a miracle, having a four-way last night certainly wasn't on my to-do list when I woke up in the morning.

We hopped right into the jacuzzi and the girls had their fun while we were able to take in the view. Soon things went upstairs. Needless to say, fun was had by all. Our AC must have stopped during our play, since everyone was pretty hot while playing. Or maybe we just overheated the system, lol.

D has really progressed in her adventuring into the lifestyle. She IM'd in the morning, saying "Thanks again for a great evening once again. Did you notice I didn't even need alcohol to take it to the next level. I have gotten completely comfortable." Comfortable is an understatement.

Danni is cleaning up our AFF account, reducing our network friends where the couple seems to have gone AWOL, or we don't see them as a realistic prospect to hook up with. Too many couples seem to be picture collectors, or not ready to enter the lifestyle. If you've noticed that we've taken you out of our network, but you think that we may be mistaken in our assumptions about you, just let us know. We're just trying to keep our "network" to a manageable list. Sometimes it can just get out of control, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I followed the trail to your blog from sls. I just want to say a big THANKS! You're very open and honest... I feel like I'm getting an inside look into your lives... My man and I are what I'd call...well, not newbies anymore...but...not very experienced, either. Learning as we go... fiama