Sunday, January 27, 2008

There was a MAC meet-n-greet, uh, the 6-way afterward was...






... way better!

We stopped by the MAC party that recently moved to Hampton. The meet and greet was at a local bar, and we met Storm and Wolverine and new friends Coral(F) and Copper(M) for dinner. Regular readers know Storm and Wolverine, but Coral and Copper were a new couple that we’d been in contact with from AFF.

After dinner, we had some drinks and caught up with some other old friends at the MAC section of the bar. After a few drinks, we knew it was time to head back to the Sex Palace South for some naked fun. Storm/Wolverine and Coral/Copper were quick to join us.

As soon as we got to the Palace, Storm started getting naked (defending her newly won title of first-to-get-naked). Third party in a row that she’d been the first to get naked. She’s holding on tightly to that trophy, lol.

Of course, good host that I am, I took a naked Storm over to the couch and let her pull out my cock. She quickly attached her lovely mouth to me, and I was watching my hard cock going in and out of her expert mouth.

It didn’t take long for everyone else to get naked.

I spent some great quality time with Storm as Danni, Wolverine and Coral/Copper joined in some hot action. Coral, new to the scene, was undressed and her body was explored by everyone. Danni and Coral had some great f/f action, and I was lucky enough to be able to have a taste of that sweet Coral pussy as well.

We all took a break after a while, but it didn’t take long for Danni and I to grab each other and put on a nice fuck show for our guests. As I fucked Danni, my balls were being massaged by some sexy vixen. It didn’t take long for me to cum again.

We eventually kissed everyone goodnight and were quick to pass out. We’re so happy to add Coral and Copper to our little stable of sexy friends.

P.S. pics included here are of hottie, Coral!

1 comment:

Magichands said...

Welcome Back.