Sunday, March 04, 2007

Valleycouples Meet and Greet - a Fucking Success!


The mark of a successful Meet & Greet (at least, in our version of the "Lifestyle") is having an After Party where you're not sure who was who OR how many different people were in the shot when you check out the pictures later. But, I'm getting ahead of myself... (and, I do apologize if any of this is out-of-chronological- order lol. It was a busy evening.)

Consuela and Juan hosted their first SLS Valleycouples Meet and Greet at a local bar, and we were thrilled to meet them out, as well as our friends, Hoover and Lou (yes, the F named "Hoover" for her vacuum-BJ style). We also met new friends, Jackie and C-man and Ilena and Jackson, at the bar, all of which are playfriends with one or another. After about an hour of drink and getting-to-know you chat, one of the girls started flashing her gorgeous tits in this vanilla bar. It was a clear sign that we needed to bring everyone back to the Sex Palace.

By the time I had opened the jacuzzi and gotten out of the bathroom, Jackie was the first to have dropped her pants (beating the usually first-to-be-naked, Danni). In an instant, though, Danni was between Jackie’s legs which were spread wide and up in the air. Danni expertly licked her pussy until wet and inserted a long, tall shot of "Hot Sex". Consuela then took over from Danni and drank the shot out of Jackie’s very pretty pussy.


NOTE from Danni: Bartender’s "Hot Sex": a mix of Canton ginger liqueur, vodka and dairy cream, fortified with delicious chocolate and ginseng...get some!

After Consuela had finished Jackie's "pussy shot", Danni kissed both girls and then grabbed Jackie for some 1-on-1, girl-on-girl action upstairs. As they moved up the stairs, Jackie pulled Danni down on a stair midway up, kissing feverishly and spreading her legs and sucking hungrily on Danni's clit and pussy lips. Danni and Jackie finally made it up to the bedroom. Danni shoved Jackie back onto the love seat at the end of the bed, frantically pulling the rest of Jackie's clothes off and throwing them to the floor. They kissed deeply, looking knowingly into each other's eyes. Danni licked and suckled Jackie's pussy, finger-fucking her soaked cunt. Ah, bi-girls!

I left the girls to their own pleasures and after offering some drinks all around, I began rubbing Hoover’s tits. She then got on her knees, pulled out my cock and started sucking me as Ilena and Jackson watched on.

A bunch of us moved into the jacuzzi, enough people to have the water flowing over the edge. Hoover and Consuela began a cock-sucking contest as Juan, C-man, Lou and I sat on the corners of the jacuzzi and the girls rotated around taking turns sucking each cock.

After a while, Danni and Jackie came back downstairs. They joined the rest of us in the jacuzzi where much kissing, fingering, pussy-licking, breast-nibbling and cock-sucking happened, much to our delight.



I think first-time visitors to the Sex Palace, Ilena and Jackson, will agree that there's nothing quite like a cold beer in a hot tub while getting a blow job and watching hot sex all around you.

After such HOTTT girl-girl and other activities in the jacuzzi, Danni hurried to the kitchen to pour more shots. As Danni was pouring drinks and chatting with Hoover and Lou, C-man sneaked in behind her, lifting Danni's leg and bending her over the kitchen island to lick her cunt.

We had laid a mattress on the living room floor where everyone gravitated to from the kitchen. Danni got down on all fours and was being fucked doggy-style by the well-endowed Lou while she was sucking C-man's horse of a cock (these are Danni's descriptions, NOT mine lol). Of course, Danni was squirting all over the place, splashing and soaking the mattress (hate those wet spots, lol). Hoover was again sucking my cock, and we moved to the mattress where she hopped up on me and started fucking (my brains out!) until she forced me to cum deep inside her.

Consuela had wanted to try Danni's strap-on. In response, Danni requested that two girls DP her (double penetration), so Jackie and Consuela both put on Danni's strap-ons. Danni hopped on Consuela’s permanently hard cock while Jackie lubed up her new found endowment and shoved it in Danni’s ass.





In the middle of this hot, 3-girl DP action, there was a knock at the door and Roosevelt and Sandee walked in. (Roosevelt and Sandee were invited by Hoover and Lou, since they're playfriends, in keeping with our House Party rules of no strangers.) Seeing the DP happening, they quickly realized how our parties go.

It didn’t take the girls long to make Danni squirt, squirting both fake cocks out of her. She flipped onto her back as Consuela fucked her pussy some more with the strap-on, and Juan lapped up the pussy juices from both girls.


The strap-ons came off and Danni started eating Jackie’s pussy, while I held her legs back. After a while, I took over the pussy-eating duties and savored the delicious, new pussy. Yum yum.





Most of the crowd had then moved either to the bedroom upstairs or into the jacuzzi. Having just arrived, Roosevelt and Sandee remained in the living room with me; I thought to just chat (lol). Sandee laid back so Roosevelt could fuck her, and I took the opportunity to shove my cock in her mouth. She then quickly got on her knees and started sucking both Roosevelt and me taking turns shoving our cocks in her mouth. After a bit, I laid back on the mattress and Sandee hopped on my cock, fucking me wonderfully.




After a bit, I showed Roosevelt and Sandee to the jacuzzi, since we hadn’t had time to give them a tour of the Palace. They hopped right in, joining the very wet, naked crowd.

Danni tells me that during this time our king-size, satin-covered bed was full! She even got to try her Hitachi wand on Jackie, who had never had the pleasure to try one before. With her screaming and writhing, Jackie should buy one.



Danni, Jackie, C-man, Consuela, Juan, Hoover and Lou had quite a 7-way going on upstairs. Danni was a happy girl as she was sucking cock while being eaten, pussy (cunnilingus) and ass (anilingus) in her favorite....69!




I went upstairs to see what was going on, and found Consuela and Lou with Danni, all chatting. I laid on the bed with them and, hard again, asked that one of the girls suck my cock. Consuela was so wonderful and started pumping at my cock with her mouth. She did such a wonderful job, we had to give her a vacuum-style name, too, hence we now dub Consuela, "Elektra-Lux"!


After a bit, I begged her to fuck me, and so she did, riding furiously up and down on my cock. I then flipped around and fucked her doggy style. Lou had entered the room and saw Consuela’s mouth free and positioned himself so she could suck him. All this while, Juan and Danni were fucking wildly next to us.


After going to the kitchen to grab a drink, I headed back upstairs and saw Hoover and Sandee sitting on our love seat. I stood I in front of them and opened my robe to flash them. The girls understood my subtle, non-verbal clue and both started sucking me. After a while, Sandee went to go check on Roosevelt, as Hoover and I headed to the bed. She continued to suck me for a bit and then hopped onto my cock. We fucked and fucked, and I loved watching as Hoover came over and over again. She asked me if I had cum yet, and when I said I hadn’t, she told me that she would make sure I did now and fucked me expertly until she had me cuming again. Damn!

Then, Danni and Lou finished the evening off with a little anal fucking. Danni's quite a lover of ass-fucking, although has never let another guy, other than me, do it since we've been in the Lifestyle. Well, everyone, obviously, had her quite worked up that night. She says there's nothing quite like having an ass-gasm. Thanks, Lou, from Danni!



Spent and sore, we finally kissed everyone and wished them a safe drive home. We ended a very successful meet and great and what ended up as a hot After Party at the Sex Palace.

Of course, with a dozen people throughout the house, I certainly missed a lot of the action that happened. Hopefully, our guests can add to this post in the comment section. And, we certainly hope to see them and more at the next M&G on April 13th....yes, a Friday the 13th Party! There will be some naughty tricks, I'm sure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about JEALOUS!!!! I'm SOOOOO Jealous! Friday nite was wet-worthy~!

Good you saw Lou and Hoover, hope they are GOOD! :)))

I will definately send photo's of Cabo...

Adios Amiga!
Jiggy (and Metal Man)

Anonymous said...

One word comes to mind after reading this entry - DAMMIT MON!!

Wee Wee and Barney

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the after party we had a blast you guys are the
BOMB!!! we're both really excited to cum down to VAF in 2wks can't
wait to see you both and shake it up a bit. The pics are great. Have a great weekend. We'll feel you up later.

Consuela (and Juan)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a hot party...I'm not sure where you are..but we can't be close with all that sex going on and not know about it...I"m dying to get my hubby's dick in me soon...he's been gone a few days but I haven't been idle either....he knew that I was going on at least one date....it was heaven...but I just wish that I had cum in my pussy for him to eat when he gets home...loved the story and the pics...hope you check us out soon too...hugs..kisses..wet BG

Anonymous said...

TY TY TY for the pics...very nice. We actually looked at your blog site last night and my guy keeps saying, "we have to meet these two" I think you moved from the top of our list to the only people on our llist lol...

let me send you some pics...I understand about the pic discretion and don't need anything more than what you've already sent but if you decide to send more we'd have a hard time not looking at them lol.

T from SLS

Anonymous said...

About the only thing that could have made that nite better would be Jiggy and Metal Man!!!

We are rested up and ready for more!!

Hoover and Lou