Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just a short "we love pussy" post...

We both love pussy, we can't deny it. While B loves any and all pussy, I (Danni) am a pussy snob.

I love the taste of pussy, the feel of pussy, the touch of pussy. I love to flick my tongue along those pretty pussy lips, from clit to asshole. I love to munch on the clit, suck on the lips, and then ram my tongue deep into that ready pussy. I love to rub my face, especially my chin, on pussy, paying special attention to the clit...which, when it's excited and engorged, I just love to give 'em some hard rubbing. (Why do you think girls love my Hitachi wand or DI vibe?)

I love to do to pussy what I love to have done to my own pussy.

So girls, take good care of that pussy! As I've said before, taste it yourself. If you wouldn't lick it, why should anyone else?

Because of all the things I like to do with pussy, I love bald pussy. I say "bald" instead of shaved because waxing works well, too. And, laser hair removal works even better. I am in the process of having a brazilian lasering done; just 4 more treatments to go, and I'll be "bald" for life. Not just bald, but as smooth as when I was 11 years old.

I don't mind admitting that I love bald! A small "landing strip" is ok, but, girls, just be sure to keep it far enough away from the pussy so that hair doesn't get up anyone's nose.

You know, guys won't say anything to girls. Hell, they're just happy to be getting some! Girls have to be honest with girls, though. I know some people say they prefer hairy bushes, but I'm not sure why. Is it to keep the twat warm in winter? Is she sitting on lots of park benches, etc. bare-assed and needs the extra protection? Is she going for some rural Eastern European look? If you're afraid to shave, try waxing or laser hair removal. It works great! And makes the pussy eatin' that much better.

And, I'll say the same for guys. Bald is beautiful! BJs are much better without having to deal with any hair. If you have another preference or agree with me, let me know!

If you're trying to get your significant other to do some man- or woman-scaping, then let them read (and see) this:




1 comment:

The Ethical Slut said...

You inspire me! I'm going to have my pussy lasered RIGHT NOW! Okay, so maybe it was already planned, but I do agree, bald is better. To hell with the landing strip. And men need to shave too!