Friday, May 12, 2006

Purity? Us? You've got to be kidding!

Our ACL 100 Point Purity Test Results

I answered "yes" to 90 of 100 questions, making me 10.0% sexually pure (90.0% sexually corrupt); that is, I'm only 10.0% pure in the sex domain.

My Weirdness Factor (I prefer "Uniqueness Factor", sounds so much better!) is 46%, based on a comparison of my test results with 1,219,397 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.3%.

The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

Try it and post a comment here with your results!

P.S. If you're wondering why there have been no story posts from B, we've just not had the opportunity to swing recently...stay tuned, though! We've got a hot "date" this week.

Ok, yeah, I know I'm wierd! LOL
xoxo, Danni

No comments: