Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Seven-Year Itch

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who are patient.

Long, long ago in a land far, far away lived a fairy tale princess named Cinderella. Now Cinderella's position in the castle was not entertaining visiting dignitaries, as one would expect, but slaving away for her evil stepmother and stepsisters deep in the very bowels of the castle. Cinderella dreamed that one day her Prince Charming would come whisk her away from her toil and trouble.

Why would we relate such a tale on a swinger's blog? Ahhh...we must explain then why this post is entitled "The Seven-Year Itch."

Our club, Virginia Friends, hosts an amazing annual Halloween dance and after party. And, seven years ago, at one of the first of these parties we attended, we found a "glass slipper" and have been searching for the lovely owner ever since.

To explain: the after dance activity consists of a midnight hallway party with girls strutting their stuff and guys (and the bi-girls) ogling them. Our special brand of after party is our room full of naked bodies, some we know and some we don't. Yes, an orgy.

At this particular after party, Danni, as is her usual style, wandered the hall. Since we were fairly new to the club not to mention to swinging, she found many sexy people to entice into our lair. There was a pharaoh and his bellydancer, a Nascar driver and his sexy wench (Little Bo Peep, when we first met her the year before) and more. Remember, it was Halloween.

After some hot, hot play, I took a quick breather from the wench riding my face as I lay on my back. I looked down to see who was sucking my cock, assuming it was my Danni. Much to my very pleasant surprise, I found a gorgeous blond who was dressed as a very naughty nurse (or at least she had the nurse's cap on) - someone I had never seem before in my life. Before I had the chance to say a word to her, the wench from before was again mounting my mouth, grinding her hips, enticing my tongue to dive deeply into her very wet and tight pussy.

Cinderella - as she was now in my mind - had escaped by the time I was finally able to draw a breath again, leaving only her "glass slipper" as an amazing memory.

Danni told me later that she had chatted with the naughty nurse, now aka Cinderella, and her hubby, the mad-skilled surgeon, in the hallway prior to our in-room party.

We never saw them again, until…

As luck would have it, a random email recently brought us together for an amazing night of catching up on oh so many levels with Cinderella and her Prince Charming.

We all agreed not to make it another seven years before we ...







No comments: