Friday, November 17, 2006

Professional cock sucker convention


One of the rules for our house parties is to only invite previous playmates, and our playmates can invite their previous playmates. We've had numerous requests from people we don't know who want to be invited to one of our house parties. But our parties are a bit different from other house parties. We don't invite people over to just sit around and drink and talk. Our parties quickly get to the naked fun, generally within the first hour. And, our friends all fit into the same style of play: str8 male, bi-female (on some level), full swap. This isn't something everyone is comfortable with, therefore, our rules limit attendees.

So, in order to enlarge the house parties, but still avoid any incompatibility issues, Danni offered up a little meet and greet for people to get to know each other. Turns out that this weekend didn't seem to work well with too many people (or that our town is just too out of the way for most people). We only had three other couples show up, but what great couples they were.

We really hadn't planned to have a house party at the Sex Palace. But...


Slick and Lucky Bastard were the first to arrive, so we knew that the night was going to be a success, no matter what else happened. Then, a new couple U&C joined us. They're a sexy couple from about an hour away and host their own meet and greets (we plan on attending one of theirs next week.) And then Hoover (F) & Lou (M) joined us after they finished dinner.

We drank and chatted for about an hour. U&C wanted to go dance, though, we didn't have any recommendations for them. The rest of us decided to go back to the Sex Palace.

Back at the Palace, we opened some drinks and LB started taking some sexy pictures of Slick. Then, Slick laid down on the black satin-clad living room mattress. She looked so tempting that I just had to have a taste. It had been a couple of months since I last tasted her, so I took my time relishing her.


After a bit, they wanted to offer up some birthday wishes to a friend, so Slick laid out and a sexy chocolate message was written on her. Once the photo session was complete, Hoover, Lou, Danni and I all enjoyed licking away the message.


This quickly caused everyone's clothes to magically disappear. As Hoover was removing the balance of her clothes, I joined her and gave her some friendly assistance. Much to my pleasure, she immediately got down on her knees and began sucking expertly on my hard cock. She has an amazing mouth and was quickly listed into my "top 5" blow job afficionadoes (GREAT COCK SUCKER).

While I was getting some great head, Danni and Lou had hopped on the bed and began some hot 69 action. We decided to join the bed, and Hoover laid back as I spread her legs and began exploring her pussy with my tongue and fingers.

Almost in unison, I got up and started fucking Hoover while Danni got on top of Lou and started riding him. After some serious fucking, I heard Danni splashing all over Lou. I didn't know if he knew of Danni's "talent", and told him about her squirting. But as a reader of this blog, he was already aware of her talent and just enjoyed being showered. Hoover&B = B's #1.


Slick and LB had disappeared upstairs. Suddenly, LB grabbed Danni and told her to go up to the bedroom, Slick was waiting. So, Hoover was charged with handling all three of us guys. I continued to fuck Hoover while LB got over her head and starting fucking her mouth. She's a great multi-tasker!

Danni found Slick trussed up in the bed, her wrists and ankles had been restrained with tie-downs that regularly hang on the four posts of our bed. The ball-gag had been placed in her mouth. She and LB had been having a little S&M Fun Photo Session. We couldn't wait to see THOSE pics! Until now...



After Hoover had her way with us, she was summoned to join the other girls. She and Danni worked on Slick...touching, rubbing bodies together, kissing. Danni donned her pink "Barbie Strap-on", released Slick's ankles and fucked her.

So, we guys just hung around downstairs, naked for a while (actually about 5 minutes!), not my favorite activity, lol. When I arrived, I saw Danni and Hoover on both sides of a tied-up Slick. I had wondered what had happend to Slick and LB, and now I know. Apprently she had been ball gagged as well, although it sounds as though the girls wanted her mouth to be available to be sat on, lol.

I saw that her mouth was available, and knowing how Slick can bring me back from the dead, I quickly shoved my cock into her mouth. Yum yum. She needed her hands free to and begged to be released, which I did. She quickly grabbed my ass and pulled my cock deeper into her mouth.
After some great cock sucking, I wanted to enjoy her as well, so I laid back and we 69'd for a while. I loved eating and playing with that tasty pussy and ass. The bed was now filled with people and Slick got up and lowered her tight little cunt onto my cock, reverse cowgirl style.

Slick was fucking me hard know, pounding away at my cock. While fucking her, I shoved a finger up her ass, which she seemed to love. We went at it this way for quite a while now, fucking and bucking wildly. After whittling my cock down, she milked it until I came deep inside of her. Slick&B = B's #2.

Meanwhile, Lou was fucking Hoover with Danni's vibrator and LB was fucking Danni. LB was disappointed that he didn't get ot make Danni squirt. (She explained that there wasn't any extra fluid left in her body after Lou worked on her!) Slick got up and hopped into the swing. Slick soon became very popular. Lou stuck his cock into Slick's mouth while Danni ate her freshly-fucked pussy and fucked Slick with the double-headed dildo. Hoover and I stayed on the bed, and from our vantage point, it seemed that Slick was a very happy girl.

While watching this hot scene, Hoover started sucking my cock again. I thought I was useless, but she proved me wrong, and she quickly had me hard again. Hoover worked on my cock for a very long time, perhaps a full half hour, and I was in heaven the whole time. The others had eventually cried "uncle" and had headed downstairs for a snack, but Hoover and I continued. I felt a little selfish, since I had been laying back and enjoying my cock being serviced so expertly, so I flipped her on her back, and began fucking her hard, legs spread wide and her head banging on the bar at the head of the bed until she had me coming, yet again. Hoover&B = B's #3.

We stumbled downstairs, apparently I looked as though I was rode hard and put away wet (which I was, lol). We had our traditional house party food (Qdoba) and chatted for a bit.

We had been distracted by the High Definition TV and ESPN, which had a few of us on the couch. Apparently Slick isn't much of a sports fan, and she laid on the mattress, naked, and began rubbing her pussy. While I figured that lower half was completely useless by this point, I knew that my tongue and fingers were in full functioning order.


I laid between Slick's legs and instructed her to continue rubbing her clit. I enjoyed her with my mouth and tongue, licking her g-spot and finger fucking her. I worked her for a while, enjoying her fantastic body. At some point while enjoying her cunt, Hoover and Lou dressed and kissed us all goodbye, heading to the road for their hour-long drive home.

While leaning back against the couch and relaxing afterwards, Danni was on the couch and began kissing me. Slick moved her mouth to my cock and began sucking it. Now there was no way...... oh well maybe there was a way ;-)

Danni held me close and watched as Slick got me hard AGAIN, and started giving me a world class blow job. Danni gave some expert commentary, telling Slick how much she loved watching HER cock being sucked. I just laid back with my eyes rolling back into my head. According to Danni, Slick looked lustfully into her eyes while she sucked my cock; Danni all the while verbally encouraging her. It really was as if Slick was sucking Danni off.

Danni wanted in on the action and demanded that I fuck her, which I gladly did as Slick moved on to LB's waiting cock, ala doggie. By the time we finished, I think we were all pleasantly rubbed raw. Danni/B = B's #3-1/2.

We finally wrapped things up around 4am and slept the sleep of kings.


And finally, our appologizes to B&T for cancelling on them the following night. We've heard great things about them, and I want to be sure that I'm at the top of my game. Perhaps over Thanksgiving? I'll need a little recuperation after this wonderful night. And, time to regrow some skin. ;-)

No comments: